Friday, January 13, 2012

Regimen and Products





I believe in keeping it as simple as possible when caring for my hair. When I say say simple, I don't mean that in a neglectful way at all. However, over the years I have learned that my hair thrives best with a simple regimen. The products I used have been working great for me and I'm sticking with them. Occasionally I will get the urge to try new products, but the PJ in me says "NO MAM!" However, I have been eyeing a few products that many ladies have been raving over and I just might give then a try. (If they are a reasonable price. LOL.)


Shampoos
ORS creamy aloe shampoo
Creme of Nature detangling shampoo

Conditioners
ORS replenishing deep conditioner
Aussie 3 minute miracle
VO5 Moisture milks (cowash)
Egg (as needed for protein)

Leave-In
Miracle 7 Leave-In mist

Moisturizers
Garnier Fructis Nutrient Spray

Oils/Serums
EVCO
EVOO
One and only Argan Oil Serum
Silk Elements Heat protecting spray


*I wash every 5-7 days, Airdry 95% of the time, and I only detangle/comb on wash days.

I alternate between protective and low manipulation styles so I won't get bored. Two days out the week I will wear a  bantu-knot out for a low manipulation style. The rest of the week I will do updo's and buns to make the styles protective. What's your regimen?





2 comments:

  1. Air-drying and protective/low-munipulation styles were the keys to my hair thickening back up to its healthy mane state. Great regimen fellow kiss sista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me La Femme. The air-drying and protective styling has worked wonders for my hair. Love your profile pic

      Delete