Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2012 HAIR GOALS





We are in our 3rd month of 2012 and I have yet to set hair goals for this year.  Yea, i know I'm late. Lol.  But I’m very serious about gaining back the length I had to cut off last relaxer. I want to be a healthy BSL. My ends don’t have to be perfect, just healthy.



       My hair goals for 2012:

       1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
              (for hair and skin)
      2.    Eat more fresh, fruits and vegetables
       3.       Exercise for 30-45 min at least 3x a week
       4.       Maintain full, healthy ends
       5.       Reach full BSL by Dec 2012


My hair goals are few, I know.  But I’ve got my actual wash routine and regimen down pretty good. I think when I incorporate healthy diet, exercise, and regular trims into my regimen then my hair will thrive. I’m rebooted and ready.

                                                   What are your hair goals for 2012?


5 comments:

  1. Its always great when you are feeling positive about making progress. Your plan sounds great and I am currently doing the same thing. I think the stylist cut more than needed on my most recent trim, but like you I'm looking forward to reaching BSL with full, thick healthy ends. Let's grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebony. Watching your setback video actually inspired me to cut.

      Delete
  2. I love having goals to achieve!! Definitely gives me something to do on a long term basis... I bore easy lol..... My goal is APL/BSL by Dec 2012. I just got my hair cut back to full SL BUT I still feel like I can pull thru and make it!! It will make for a very interesting year hair-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With hard work and dedication, we will both reach our goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much the same as yours - how interesting.

    ReplyDelete