Monday, March 19, 2012

ORS HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner







I had to give a review on this wonderful product. Let me start off by saying I love all of ORS conditioners. I think they really cater to the needs of relaxed hair. Their moisturizers...ehhh not so much. But anyway, I picked this product up at my local BSS for $1.99.  I did my usual wash routine and proceeded to use this product. When I opened the package I could smell a faint scent of bananas, which didn't bother me because I love bananas. The consistency is a little on the thick side. It's a tad bit thicker than the replenishing pak. When I applied it to my hair  it just melted right in. I dc for twenty minutes with heat. I rinsed the product out my hair and my hair felt sooooo MOISTURIZED. I think this product is a bit more moisturizing than the repleshing pak. It left my hair shiny, bouncy, moisturized, and easy to detangle. Even if you didnt like the replenishing pak, I would still recommend giving this product a try because you might like it. I plan to buy at least 5 more of these.  I just wonder how it will work on my new growth when I'm 3 months into my stretch. I'll just have to wait and see...............


Has anyone else tried this product? How did it work for you?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it but I've seen a few videos on this product already. It will prolly be a hit soon since everyone seems to be giving it good reviews! I wonder if they have a full bottle out yet? I already have too many products to get rid of at the moment lol..... Glad you liked it! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this product this weekend and I loved it. I am not sure if I am gonna give up my Replenishing Conditioner for it though.

    ReplyDelete