Friday, May 4, 2012

Kerapro Restorative Treatment









I have heard all good reviews on this product. No, seriously I have. So I was estatic when I found out Sally's had the Kerapro products on sale 2 for $10 during the month of April. The original price is $10.99 for each product in the Kerapro line. I only purchased the Kerapro Restorative Treatment for dry to very dry hair(the deep conditioner). I washed my hair, and applied the product to my strands. The consistency is thick and creamy, but the product melts into your strands wonderfully. The smell has a perfume type scent, but its not overpowering. I put two plastic caps and a scarf on to trap the heat and left it on overnight. Let me just start off by saying I love this stuff. It made my hair and  new growth feel so soft and smooth (I'm 8 wks post). My hair felt stronger but extremely moisturized at the same time. Detangling was a breeze. What I really love about this conditioner is that the moisture it provides has a lasting effect on my hair for at least 4 days. I don't even have to moisturize everyday when I deep condition with this product. This conditioner is packed with many ingredients that are really beneficial for relaxed hair such as ceramides, amino acids, fatty acids, and keratin. I loved it so much I bought 4 more jars while they were on sale. You get 5 ounces of product in a jar for $10.99, which isn't alot but the results you get are so worth it. Whether this product is on sale or not I will be repurchasing again and again.


I give this product a 10 out of 10!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great review, and girl I'm glad you love it! I live and die for this product!!!

    ReplyDelete