Friday, May 4, 2012

Relaxer Progress Pics! (10 week stretch)










These two pictures above are my relaxer results from 2/23/2012. I had to do a 2 1/2in trim to get rid of damaged ends. They are still a little thin, but are nothing like they were.











These two pictures above are the results from my recent relaxer on 5/2/2012. I cut about 1/4 inch off my ends to keep them even and healthy. I think I might have gained at least 1 inch. I still have a little thin spot in the middle but I plan to trim every relaxer to keep it under control. I just can't find it in myself to cut off another two inches right now.


*Will be posting a video soon. God bless!



6 comments:

  1. Your hair still looks amazing, I definitely see retention. I am going to be trimming more often also to maintain thickness also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ebony stated girl your hair still looks really good! You did gain length after your cut!! Great job, keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete